My Apple Card email arrived yesterday. I opened Wallet and within about two minutes I was the proud owner of Apple Card. Without the card. That comes in a week or two. Mike Peterson has yet another list of details:
Apple has been fairly quiet about some of the finer details of its first credit card offering. But while Apple has been giving most of its attention to the Apple Card’s flagship features, a slew of other details have emerged during its rollout.
- No authorized users
- Links to only one iCloud account
- You Don’t need great credit
- Comes with some MasterCard benefits
- You need the Apple management app
- The physical Card is not contactless
- You may not have to wait to get it
That last one fit my case. Opened Wallet, found Apple Card, applied, and set it up. Two minutes.