Lists like this one from Antonio Villas-Boas drive me crazy. What the hell is the criteria? How can you have iPhone 11 Pro at #10 and iPhone XR higher on the list? You can’t even buy most of those smartphones?
One of the biggest factors for me when ranking and recommending a phone is its value in relation to its specs and features. That typically leads me to recommend phones that may have fewer features or a less-sleek design than the ultra-premium models that command four-figure price tags.
How can you recommend a smartphone if you don’t know what the buyer’s requirements are?
Saving your eyes from terrible ads– Spoiler Alert!
- LG G8
- Moto G7
- Razer Phone 2
- Galaxy S9 and S9 Plus
- Apple iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus
- Apple iPhone XS and iPhone XS Max
- Google Pixel 3 and Pixel 3 XL
- Pixel 4 and Pixel 4 XL
- Samsung Galaxy Note 10
- iPhone 11 Pro and iPhone 11 Pro Max
- Samsung Galaxy S10 and S10 Plus
- Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Plus
- Apple iPhone XR
- Samsung Galaxy S10e
- OnePlus 6T
- Google Pixel 3a and Pixel 3a XL
- OnePlus 7 Pro
- iPhone 11
- OnePlus 7T
What? No Huawei? What about resale value as part of the criteria?